9th International Caparica Conference on Analytical Proteomics 2024
23rd to 27th June 2024 | Caparica | Portugal
To ensure your smooth arrival at the conference venue, TRYP Lisboa Caparica Mar Hotel, from Lisbon Airport, we would like to provide you with the following transportation options. Please note that these recommendations have been carefully selected for your convenience:
- Uber Pickup point at Lisbon Airport. The Uber pick-up and drop-off point at Lisbon Airport is at the Departure area in Terminal 1. The Departures area is located on the first floor. After exiting the terminal, cross the street and wait for the Uber driver you requested on your app at the ‘kiss & fly’ parking lot. If you can’t find your driver, contact him or her through the app.
- Taxi: Exiting the airport, you will find a taxi rank where licensed taxis are readily available. We strongly suggest choosing a licensed taxi with a meter to ensure a reliable and efficient journey. The estimated travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 20 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
- Private Transfer: For a more personalised and comfortable experience, we highly recommend arranging a private transfer in advance. This option guarantees a seamless and stress-free journey directly to the hotel. (Contacts: Ms Isabel Morais email@example.com).
- Car Rental: If you prefer the flexibility of having your own vehicle, you can rent a car at Lisbon Airport. (https://www.aeroportolisboa.pt/en/lis/access-parking/for-your-full-comfort/car-rental). The hotel provides parking facilities for guests.
- Public Transportation: While public transportation is available, it may require multiple transfers and take longer to reach the hotel. However, if you prefer this option, you can take the metro from the airport to a central station, such as Cais do Sodré or Pragal, and then transfer to a bus or taxi for the final leg of the journey to the hotel.
We hope you have a pleasant journey to the conference venue!
- Lisbon Police: +351 21 765 4242
- GNR Costa de Caparica: +351 212 909 340
- Cacilhas Firemen: +351 212 900 030
- Lisbon airport: +351 21 8413500, firstname.lastname@example.org